• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here is Nina's litter at 9 weeks

Nancy

Many have gone off to their new homes so before then , I had this group shot taken.
9weeks.jpg

Awwww ... sooo sweet. :flwr:

Now, here's a really really silly question ... how do you get nine puppies to sit still long enough to pose for a group photo? icon_nwunsure

In any case, well done because they are adorable. cl*p

you hire a professional photographer and have 3 helpers and take 30 shots to get 1 decent one.

Nancy, what a beautiful picture :flwr: I'll bet you'll be so sad to see those little babies go. Bet Mum will be glad though :lol:

I can't believe how big they all are, already :shock: How is Mum doing?

Mom is a nicely marked black and tan with a tri father, and father was a blenheim

Oh, in the BASKET? that is Iris, she was half the size of the others , I had to feed her myself to make sure she got enough, and she was very hard to let go but she's with a wonderful family .

I love the tri that nearly has a B/T face. Never seen one like that before! LOL. Adorable adorable puppies!

Back