• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Sunna!!! How is little Mirra?????

Darby's Mom

Hi Sunna,
Sorry to harrass you, sweetie! It's now been 5 long days since you brought little Mirra home. icon_whistling
Enough "bonding time".... we need pictures! :snap:
How is everything going with Fjalar and Molder?
:wggle:

Go you!
I've been trying to get her to post pictures all this time on MSN, but does she listen? NOOOO... :lol:

So sorry :oops: But I haven't be much on the internet those days, I will give me some time to post pictures very soon, I promise :D

Everything is going WONDERFUL :lotsaluv:
And Fjalar & Molder are fine with this all :flwr:
She is just like sleeping beauty at the nights, no crying at all and yes, she is just wonderful :D

Oh Sunna, I am so thrilled to hear how wonderful everything is going at your home. What an amazing time this is right now with your new baby.... enjoy every minute of it! :lotsaluv: I am so very proud of your boys to take little Mirra in so well!

Sleeping all night AND no fussing? Looks like you got yourself a little angel, Sunna! *ng*l

Kisses to all of you!

Back