• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Guess what we woke up to this morning..Pics

debjen

SNOW!!!

Good thing I didn't really have much planned today..other than stuff around here..

1ssnow20062.jpg

Luckily the boys don't mind it much..

Griffin is visiting for the weekend..

1stsnow2006Griffin2.jpg

1stsnowgriffin20062.jpg

Tell me how you really feel about it Riley...

1stsnowRiley20062.jpg

1stsnow2006Riley2.jpg

and of course Robbie..

1stSnow2006robbie2.jpg

edited to add it is still coming down too

Oh, wow!! So fun!!

I'm looking forward to Lucky's first snow and taking those pictures!!!

That said ... I've got to admit that I am a little happy too that it is 65 degrees here at the end of November. I'm crossing my fingers for a continued mild winter here ... we deserve it after all the snow we've had the last few years!! :xfngr:

Cupcake Love said:
It snowed in Richland, WA also! Cupcake was completely unimpressed with it. :p

Hey there..we are in Yakima..I will be in the Tricities in January (weather permitting) to take Robbie to the eye vet.

Beautiful snow dogs

I love the pristine white of the freshly fallen snow. Last year at this time it had snowed a few times already. I'm in no rush to see the whitestuff myself. Although, coincidentally, I just took my two snow shovels out of the backyard shed so I wouldn't be caught trudging through the yard whenever our first flakes fall. I should be decorating for Christmas today, but I've been lazy, watching Gone With the Wind on TV. I'm surprised that I haven't seen any Rhett or Scarlett's on this board :)

What month does it stop snowing in ICeland?

Here in New England (just north of Boston) our snow season typically runs from late Nov/early December through April.

It looks so pretty, and the dogs really don't seem to mind it! That's great! I can't wait to see Coco's reaction to the first snowfall. I love the look of snow, but that's pretty much it!

Likewise here....It was 75 degrees here today, just beautiful to put up our outside Christmas decorations.

JoAnne......Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie of all time.

Man am I a true Floridian! I pull out my leather jacket when it gets below 70 degrees and I have STILL never seen snow!!! lol! I would absolutely flip if I woke to that!!! :yikes

Debbie isnt it wonderful? My brother is laughing up the snow in Chehalis as his school is snowed out!! :yikes It's so weird that there's snow in Washington and there's been none worth noting yet in Toronto!! What's going on in the world?!

I am sure the boys were in love! :) Time for coats and booties!

Back