• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hiya everybody!

amia

hello everybody,

just joined 2day so im learning 2 use the site!im kim by the way and we have 5 cavaliers which i luv 2 bits nina,joey,phoebe,holly and kira.i cant wait 2 get their pictures on and share my cavalier madness with u all! lol

Your atavar BT is a dead ringer for mine- named Holly. Please tell me the BT on the atavar isn't your Holly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and welcome

lol no thats our only boy joey hes 2 1/2 now.but i know what u mean i can see the resemblance

this is holly shes our 1 year old ruby girl

307009344_631f3229c8_o.jpg

and joey again

307009343_54319deeaa_o.jpg

:w*w: FIVE cavs!?
Lucky you! Holly is adorable. And Joey is very handsome. :)
Let's see some pics of the rest of your pups!
Welcome! :flwr:

Sooooo jealous!! 5 wonderful balls of pure cavie joy!!! Someday.....*heavy sigh*
I can't wait to live vicariously through your photos!! More please! :snap:

A Big Welcome to you and your wonderful family of 5, what ages are all of your gang.

Have you posted any pics yet.

hiya everyone thanks 4 all ur posts!

I haven’t got proper pictures yet so I quickly grabbed some from my mobile phone 2 share.

Nina 3 1/2 year old tri colour girl (the greedy one)
306749381_8bb86d5731_o.jpg

Joey 2 1/2 year old black & tan boy (luvs the ladies)
306791234_fe6d31441c_o.jpg

Phoebe 1 1/2 year old blenham girl (the clumsy one)
307832027_4f368593b9_o.jpg

Holly 1 year old ruby girl (the shy one)
307009344_631f3229c8_o.jpg

Kira 13 week old black & tan baby girl (the fearless one)
307853991_7b2ce7adca_o.jpg

hope 2 get lots more pictures on soon kim XX

Hi Amia, and Welcome!! FIVE Cavs, my mouth is still hanging open! I don't know how you do it - I have one and it's only been 6 weeks since we've been together, I don't know how I would deal with 5! :shock:
It's great to have you hear and to echo Joanne M., I'm sure you'll have a lot to share. It's a great forum! icon_welcome

Back