PDA

View Full Version : Us...

cecily
27th November 2006, 02:02 AM
Here's our most recent 'family portrait'
Taken near the lakes in Virginia, Co. Cavan

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/2006_1126TandieCavan032.jpg

Ok we look really goofy in this one. I'm not sure what happened, and poor Tandie looks uncomfortable and pissed off! I put the camera on timer and rushed into the shot, scooping her up and this is what we ended up with... :roll:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/cecilymurray/2006_1126TandieCavan006.jpg

Lani
27th November 2006, 02:06 AM
Awwww ... what a great family portrait Cecily!! :)

Thanks for sharing it with us. Tandie looks soo well loved :lotsaluv:

Looking forward to seeing updated pics when your little black and tan baby arrives!!

Cathy T
27th November 2006, 03:23 AM
Those are sweet!

moniechris
27th November 2006, 05:01 AM
What a happy family! You and Tandie were meant for each other! :flwr:

arasara
27th November 2006, 04:45 PM
It makes me so happy to see you with tandie, cecily. ALthough it might have been hard to understand at first, I definately think that things happen for a reason, and that Tandie was meant for you. You guys look so happy together. :)

yvonne
28th November 2006, 11:28 AM
Ah Cecily. They're fab pictures. :D
Yvonne

Vickie
28th November 2006, 03:03 PM
Fantastic picures Cecily, thanks for sharing and making me smile :D

Lindsay
28th November 2006, 03:17 PM
What a great looking little family! :flwr:

LauraD
28th November 2006, 08:09 PM
Oh Cecily, we have all had those moments when we're rushing to get into a photo before the timer goes off. Honestly, i think they make some of the best pictures! :D Every now and then an "un-posed" picture shows the most emotion. Personally, i love this pic. :luv: Sure Tandy looks a bit "less than pleased" maybe, but it made me smile. All that really matters is how much you all love each other and how happy you are. I think that comes through. :flwr:

Lisa_T
29th November 2006, 02:34 AM
LOLOL! That second picture is a fantastic one! So natural and well.... goofy! I think it's great. Frame it or at least wallpaper it. :D :D

Karlin
29th November 2006, 02:45 AM
That second picture HAS to be the one that goes out with the Christmas cards. You look like you've kidnapped Tandie and are holding her (literally!) for ransom! :lol:

What a beautiful autumn day in those pics, you look so warm and bundled up!

Jasmine
3rd December 2006, 07:56 PM
Lovely pictures looks like you all had plenty of fun :D :D