• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The post this morning!

blue_star

Hi All,
Look whats arrived today!! We have been waiting ages for it to be shipped over from America, Toby went mad when he saw it and has been parading around in it!!!
pb260017.jpg
Don't I look hansom?????
PB260016.jpg
Not too sure about this hood though!
PB260015.jpg
And look at it from this side.
PB260014.jpg
Get my good side please!

great color on a blenheim, hey toby-
seriously, will that turn the water? i would like to get something like that which covers the legs, for when it rains. last rainy season, Zack's first, he did not want to go out in it, and i couldn't blame him. but if he's covered up and just his paws get wet, maybe he will still be able to enjoy the walks, which without rain, he loves. i keep thinking it's going to rain but it hasn't yet, waiting to try out the rain coat i got him, but it dosn't have long sleeves. where'd you get that smart colorful looking jacket?

The raincoat is a Puppia, its an XXL!!! :yikes So just be aware when your ordering!! I got it from Posh Paws/Pet Bliss, it had to be specially ordered from America as I think they are the only stockist of Puppia localish to England.

The rain coat was £24, they have a lovely new style coming in soon and it looks adoreable!

I think it is waterproof too, washing looks easy 2.

Oh Toby you're looking mighty sexy these days!! I think you just started a new fashion trend ~ Puppia raincoats.. LOL :p

I love it! :)

What an incredibly handsome boy! He looks fabulous in his new raincoat. Blue is definitely his color.

He looks great in it!! That's a gorgeous color! (y)

Toby and Coco will be twins!! (sort of). About a month ago, I ordered a
puppia raincoat in pink. I think it's the same kind, although puppia makes a few different types of raincoats. I can't wait for it to come. :)

Oh my goodnes!! How cute is THAT!?!?!?!?

What a perfect fit, and wonderful color! Toby is sure to attract the attention of all the pretty young "ladies" when he goes out for his walks (not that he doesn't already... he is such a little stud-muffin!)! 8)

Back