PDA

View Full Version : SAFE IN RESCUE: male blenheim, Mayo

Karlin
27th November 2006, 12:58 PM
This is on donedeal.ie. I do not have anyone near that part of the country to try and get this guy but if anyone wants to take him themselves or go get him for foster, I will help rehome. I fear he will be taken by puppy farmers as he is a 'free', stud dog. :( So ringing these people, if you are genuinely interested and can go get him, would be very urgent.

To view the full ad please go to the following web address:
http://DoneDeal.ie/donedeal/classifieds?cid=780598

Karlin
27th November 2006, 02:06 PM
I've left a message. icon_nwunsure

Karlin
27th November 2006, 03:46 PM
Spoke to the owner, very nice. This fellow is 6, slight heart murmur, friendly and a bit shy; was originally taken out of a bad breeding situation by this man. He is good with other dogs (lives with four cavaliers). I am going to arrange for him to go to the kennels I've worked with in Roscommon and then will home him from there.

cecily
27th November 2006, 04:04 PM
If he's just been rescued from a bad breeding situation why on earth would the new owner advertise him as a free stud dog?? :?

Karlin
27th November 2006, 04:05 PM
He was taken out of a bad situation a few years ago; but has been used as a stud dog since.

I believe the top photo is of the adult male blenheim. :)

http://www.donedeal.ie/donedeal/classifieds/viewFullPhoto.jsp?cid=780598

misty
28th November 2006, 12:26 AM
oh Karlin, that is such good news .... I did worry about him.

Karlin
29th November 2006, 01:55 PM
Just spoke to his owne; he should be in kennels this evening or tomorrow. I have some applications in for a dog of his type but always eager to have as many options as possible so if you are in Ireland and interested in this man, let me know. :)

sallymum
30th November 2006, 11:52 AM
If u need a foster for this lad or any other let me know. You never know i could end up keeping him. :D

Karlin
30th November 2006, 10:08 PM
Thanks; he's OK though and should have his new home sorted by this weekend. :)

He's at the kennels now and am told he is a shy, gentle dog.