• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

what do you feed your cavalier

inca

just wondering what we all feed .....

we feed royal canin here they seem to do well on it

tee hee, I even see a couple of my own posts in there, however I have since changed the food the boys eat.

They eat Wellness Venison Formula and it has done wonders for Cody's tummy. No more diarrhea and it stopped almost instantly after we switched. My shih tzu has the opposite problem, he is chronically constipated :yikes and the new food has made his potty time 100% easier. I highly recomend it, even though the price is nearly $20 more than I used to pay...you get what you pay for I suppose.

i feed lady a james wellbeloved lamb and rice puppy performance with a little of the breeders predegree puppy she really enjoys that and picks that out first over the prdegree puppy. We also feed her a little cooked mince and some small chicken treats when shes goes to the toliet on a puppy pad.

Back