• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Soon To Be A Stay at home Momma

Cicero's Mummy

Hi there everyone...

A little about me...

I am a post-college girl in that is right now slaving away in the 9-5, or should I say 7:30-6 with no brakes! I am a nanny of two adorable children ages 5 and 3, I say adorable because, well they are so cute that I forgive them everynight and wake up and come into work the next day. My 5 year old is midly autistic and that can be somewhat of a challange to this 24-year old girl who has only obtained a Early Childhood Degree!! My 3 year old is a joy at times and a ballerina without listening ears at others! She is such a joy and helps greatly with her brother's troubles. She is 3 going on 30!

My husband is in his 3rd year at The Ohio State College of Medicine and has the ever dreaded rotations! Right now, he is in Ob/Gyn which is proving to not be as difficult as everyone makes it out to be!

I am super excited because my husband and I have fully commited to adding a member to our home. It should be awesome and fun to have a little furry member of our home! We have no children of our own (dont ask please, it's personal) and decided that a furry one would be just as great (after having been a nanny, I say better).

So, with that all said, I guess you can deduce the following:

1) One more year of med school for the hubby
2) I'm 24 and a girl :)
3) We are getting a Cavalier (Tri named Cicero Alexander)
4) As of August 2007, I am going to be a SAHM to our cavalier!

That is me... in a board note! Lol!

:flwr: Raven
483ys5c.gif

Welcome and bet you will hardly be able to stand waiting for that cavalier baby to arrive! :lol: Also -- be sure to have a read through the Getting Started section (very top forum section) , which has lots of details on how to set up profiles, what can be (legally!) posted -- and notes that we have avatars but I don't allow sigs here -- simply because it gets very distracting and makes threads hard to read for some folks (hence, I set up the board to allow avatars instead :) ). (y) I know the cavalier in the sig though -- that's Ollie, who belongs to my friend Sandy; he has syringomyelia. Sandy and I were over in London at the recent cavalier SM forum for vet neurologists as we both have SM dogs aand are very interested in this issue. :)

Welcome Raven. Sounds like you have lots of exciting changes coming up. Also have lots to look forward to!! Hope to hear more about your upcoming puppy!

Welcome Raven

You've come to the right place. I just found it a couple of weeks ago and now I wonder how I survived the past year+ without it. Incredibly informed and generous people. Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I'm a first time SAHM too, and i'm 48 :)

Ah, sorry didnt see that... yes, I have been to Ollie's site and am anxiously trying to find his book!! I just adore his story! It is an inspiration to everyone!

Welcome Raven - I see that you list that you are/were from Vernal, Utah. I have family living in Roosevelt, UT, which I think is close to Vernal as I recall.

Welcome! I work at home so technically I'm a SAHM to my lovebug Chester and I LOVE it!

We all look forward to hearing more about you and your future furbaby.

Charleen said:
Welcome Raven - I see that you list that you are/were from Vernal, Utah. I have family living in Roosevelt, UT, which I think is close to Vernal as I recall.

Lol, yep.. I know right were Roosevelt is! My fil is regularly over there to check on cows! We are actually going home to Vernal this Saturday for the Christmas Holiday. I can't wait! I get to meet my new little furkid for the first time!

Back