• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Strange...

moniechris

Cody has been doing something very odd lately. My fiancee and I have noticed that he will randomly stare up at the ceiling like he is looking at something...He will follow "it" with his eyes then go back to doing what ever he was doing. He is responsive to us and will stop as soon as well call his name, but it is just weird. He usually looks straight at the light or fan.

At first I am freaking out thinking it is something nuerological, then my fiancee starts joking that the old man who originally owned our house is haunting us because he didn't like the color I painted in the living room. :?

Any input???

re strange

alfie does that.he will follow something around but i cant see anything.my husband says he following little insects.i didnt believe him.but i was watching alfie he does follow the insects.he will also follow a shadow.i thought alfie was mad .but mt husband was right.

I believe dogs are psychic and can quite often see spirits and angels. So maybe he is seeing who has come to visit you. Like your grandmother or something :D . I think its a nice way of thinking rather than thinking your dogs gone mad. But thats just me ;) .

After Declan died, Cailean did this a lot.

It's never happened since Bradley came to live with us .... I think Declan was watching over Cailean (his son).

That's so funny because the first time he did it, I got out my camera to see if there were any light orbs. lol :lol:

Then I started to worry that I was the crazy one. :roll:

Back