• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photos of Our Buddy (CKCS) and His Sister Hadley

ppotterfield

Thought I would share some photos of our Buddy who is now 22 months old. Also added one photo of Buddy's big sister Hadley, our Clumber Spaniel "just because." These two are truly big sister and little brother: Buddy is always ready to love Hadley and share her bed, toys, bones, morning cuddles, evening couch time, etc. Hadley sometimes loves her Buddy and then again she wishes she was an only child. We are having lots of fun with both of them.

Phyllis in WV/USA with Buddy (Blenheim CKCS) and Hadley (Clumber Spaniel)

308073634_9267d86662.jpg

308073619_372d8ff63f.jpg

308073615_0775dd28c2.jpg

308073630_dd79f00b01.jpg

They do sleep together, more so when Buddy was a puppy then now, but they still do curl up together, mostly on Buddy's initiative. I actually have a wonderful photo of them asleep on one of the dog beds but it was taken with a 35 MM camera and not my digital so, for me, it was too complicated to try to post it. :?

Phyllis in WV/USA with Buddy and Hadley

Back