• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi from lincolnshire

Natalie

hi everyone,
We (thats me and my boyfriend jason) have just brought home a beautiful little girl called lady she's a belenheim who's 8 weeks old, will post pictures when i can work out how to. Am so excited to have her as we have been trying to find a breeder and then wait for a litter for the past 6 months. She's a little mischief and always causing havoc. But our house is so much happier now we have her. She always brings a smile to my face. :D Also just wanted to say that i love this website and have found loads of usful info. Especially love the shopaholics section.
Love Natalie and Lady. xxx

Welcome

Hi Natalie and Jason,

So nice to meet you both. Can't wait to see your little bundle of joy. I'm fairly new myself, but spend so much time here, I'm coming up on veteran status quickly. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Lady. Just like Lady and the tramp :) I'm in the states, just north of Boston.

thanks yes she is named after lady from lady and the tramp not very orginial but i thought of the name when i was little i have wanted a cavalier since i was about 8 so my dream finially came true 13 yrs later.
love natalie and lady

Welcome welcome!! Pictures please!!! :snap: It is quite easy when you get the hang of it. Photobucket is quite user friendly... If I can do it, anyone can! :D

hi from ireland

i am new to .co. waterford.orig. from brighton. my husband is the irish one.

icon_welcome to you and Lady!

Congratulations! I brought Coco home in August and since then my home has been much happier too. Cavaliers are wonderful companions.
:flwr:

Welcome I am new as well :flwr:

Snowglobe.gif

Back