• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CANCELLED: Monthly cavalier walk this Sunday

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
At 11:30am, usual place in the Phoenix Park. Will attach directions for anyone new. :)

:w**h**: Might actually make it this time round
Tandie is dying to show Leo & Jasper that she can behave herself now ;)

re monthly walks

karlin i wish i was up there.is there any walks down here in the waterford area.i would be interested.good way to meet friends.....

Hope to make it too. Depends on how Brandy is after his op - I'm sure he'll be fine though. Kelvin is gone to collect him now. He's had a dentistry too so he'll be flashing his pearly whites. It's lucky he didn't meet Tandie at that training icon_whistling

Just a reminder that this is on and bumping it back up.

I'll add directions tomorrow or if you search for the previous walk you'll find them there.

:( Unfortunately, due to a prior engagement, we wont be able to join you tomorrow.
Hope the weather is fine and can someone try to get some photos....

Karlin, if Cara is there, can you give her a hug from me -enjoy!

:flwr:

I am going to cancel the walk based on predictions of severe storm winds tomorrow -- hard to tell if they will actually blow in as it is quite calm right now but reports are for violent storm force 11 winds on the coasts.

If it is still rainless I will probably gotake the dogs over anyway to give them a run and tire them out -- have people coming round in the evening and they could do with a long walk.

So will check the usual area at 11:30 ish just to see if any folks are around, if the weather is OK at that time for a walk. But we might try for next weekend instead as the 'offical' walk.

Karlin

We live out near the coast in Baldoyle and it is pretty stormy at the moment. The rain is just lashing against the front of the house.

Look forward to joing you all next week - :wggle:

By the way, our water hasn't been turned off ~ so much for filling up the bath :roll:

:flwr:

Oh you escaped the water shut-down! I'm northside but Stoneybatter/Cabra wasn't affected.

The storm is really picking up here too and sounds like tomorrow is going to be like this most of the day. I got the dogs out for their last walk around 11 before it had really started to blow or rain. They are predicting storm force winds up to 140km per hour/gale force 11!! :yikes I don't remember the last time winds were that strong. We've had an awful lot of strong winds in the past couple of weeks. :?

Hi Karlin do you have any idea as to when the next walk will be, I don’t have access to the net at home any more so im just catching a few minutes very now ant then from work. Id love to go to the next one if possible.

If the weather is OK (we can never hope for 'good'! :lol:), this will take place this Sunday at 11:30.

Back