• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

joey as a puppy

amia

hiya

just uploaded some pictures of our 2 1/2 year old boy joey when he was a puppy

307832030_be5f818546_o.jpg

308936810_796c1bd68c_o.jpg

308936812_6ffff2998a_o.jpg

308936816_db63e8ff9c_o.jpg

and him now

307009343_54319deeaa_o.jpg

He is gorgeous, I love Black and Tans.

I am sure that will be my next when my kids move out. :D :D

Soooooo handsom!!! Black and Tans are my favorite!! They just look so regal and serene, even as pups. They are just really hard to find in my area...Someday :(

I love Joey's pics, especially the one of him sleeping. Bet he and Tucker would have fun together.

I’m sure they would have a brilliant time.

The black and tans are so graceful and always look like royalty in pictures. He’s more serene than our 4 girls put together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tucker can appear regal at times and very serene but he's full of energy. He rarely naps and loves nothing better than to be chasing a bouncing tennis ball, playing tug of war with me, or racing at top speed around the yard. Yet, when my mother comes to visit, she's not all that used to dogs, Tucker curls up along side her on the couch, laying his head in her lap. With almost all my other guests he is rambunctious, he brings every toy he owns hoping to coax visitors to play. A very dear friend died recently, tragically in a car crash. When his wife visited, Tucker acted the same way with her, never left her side, he lay quietly, offering comfort, his head in her lap. It was a very emotional and tear filled visit. This is one of the many reasons I love Tucker so. The family dog was also killed in the same accident.

hello Joanne

im sorry to hear about ur friend its such a tragic thing to happen.

tucker sounds like a great dog and perfect companion.im sure dogs can sense when people are upset or feeling unwell and know how to act in certain situations.thats why i luv animals so much and dogs are my fav! :l*v: :l*v:

Back