PDA

View Full Version : We get Wesley on Sunday!

My Wesley
29th November 2006, 03:51 AM
I'm so excited! Finally we get to bring our little man home on Sunday! I'm thrilled! I've got EVERYTHING and MORE ready for him here! I can't wait! I need to make an appointment with his soon to be vet for him to be checked out Monday.

I will post pictures ASAP on Sunday! WOOHOO!

Linda
29th November 2006, 04:09 AM
I can't wait to see pictures of Wesley, I would be hopping with excitement.
I remember when I was bringing both my boys home, I couldn't sleep with all the excitment.

Looking forward to hearing all about him. :D :D :D :D

Nisha
29th November 2006, 07:41 AM
oh how exciting!!!!!!!!! :jump:i can imagine how thrilled you are!! cant wait to see lots and lots of pictures and hear all about your beautiful boy!!!!!!

Laura&Lia
29th November 2006, 09:54 AM
ohhhh great news!!!
I can't wait to see the pics of you little man!!!!
:mexwav:

Flynn
29th November 2006, 10:32 AM
Ooh you lucky thing. I remember that I did not sleep for a week before we got Flynn because I was so excited :jmp2:

luvzcavs
29th November 2006, 03:51 PM
Lucky lucky you, it sooo exciting. Do you think you will get any sleep Saturday night :lol: or Sunday for that matter I guess !!

Could I make a suggestion regarding you taking him for his first vet check. Why don't you wait till you have had him a couple of days then go. I suggested this to my mum( just got a b&t boy a week ago) and she was so glad she did as she got to watch him a bit and monitor his eating etc and had lots of questions she wanted answered by the vet by day 3 (when she took him) if she had took him when she immediately got him apart from the obvious physical check benefit she would have had to go back or ring for the other stuff.

Only a suggestion so dismiss it if you wish. :flwr:

Natalie
29th November 2006, 03:59 PM
Wow how exciting i had a bottom draw filled with lady's stuff for weeks beofre she came home. i bet you cant wait to bring him home. its so exciting getting a new pup.
love natalie

Denise G.
29th November 2006, 06:00 PM
Very exciting!!! Give him hugs and smooches from me!!

My Wesley
29th November 2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the advise on the vet check. I will definitely wait a few days. I didn't even think about that.

Oh I'm so excited! I swear every time I pass a pet store I have to go in and get him something. He's given me shopping fever!

Remi
29th November 2006, 08:28 PM
That is so exciting! I'm jealous, I have to wait until next Thursday, Dec. 7th to get our little girl. We bought everything ages ago, her crate is all set up, her food and water bowls are out, and her lead is just hanging by the door, waiting for that first walk! :lol:

enchantingdragon
29th November 2006, 10:52 PM
:jump: :jump:

Hooray! Cant wait to see pics!

Roxanne
30th November 2006, 01:45 AM
Yay !!!! The excitement is the BEST !!!!!! good Luck and we want lots of pics !!!!

*Pauline*
1st December 2006, 06:43 PM
I bet you won't sleep Sat night. Happy and excited for you. Let us know everything and give me lots of tips, I have 7 days to go till I bring Dylan home. I love the name Wesley.

Good advice Luvzcavs on waiting 3 days before I see the vet. My pup is coming home on the 8th Dec, not long now. :flwr:

gocamping
1st December 2006, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I remember that excitement! He is going to be so much fun. I will be watching for pictures.

laurenlyn1
1st December 2006, 09:12 PM
Good Luck on Sunday. I bet you can't wait. It's only 2 days away now. Post lots of pics when you get around to it.

Forest
1st December 2006, 10:10 PM
Congratulations!!! I can imagine how excited you are!!! :rah: :rah: :rah: :*nana: :w**h**: :l*v:

(Just check any contract as it may give you a time frame for a vet check, mine did and it was 48 hrs)
Julie and the girls