• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We get Wesley on Sunday!

My Wesley

I'm so excited! Finally we get to bring our little man home on Sunday! I'm thrilled! I've got EVERYTHING and MORE ready for him here! I can't wait! I need to make an appointment with his soon to be vet for him to be checked out Monday.

I will post pictures ASAP on Sunday! WOOHOO!

I can't wait to see pictures of Wesley, I would be hopping with excitement.
I remember when I was bringing both my boys home, I couldn't sleep with all the excitment.

Looking forward to hearing all about him. :D :D :D :D

oh how exciting!!!!!!!!! :jump:i can imagine how thrilled you are!! cant wait to see lots and lots of pictures and hear all about your beautiful boy!!!!!!

Ooh you lucky thing. I remember that I did not sleep for a week before we got Flynn because I was so excited :jmp2:

Lucky lucky you, it sooo exciting. Do you think you will get any sleep Saturday night :lol: or Sunday for that matter I guess !!

Could I make a suggestion regarding you taking him for his first vet check. Why don't you wait till you have had him a couple of days then go. I suggested this to my mum( just got a b&t boy a week ago) and she was so glad she did as she got to watch him a bit and monitor his eating etc and had lots of questions she wanted answered by the vet by day 3 (when she took him) if she had took him when she immediately got him apart from the obvious physical check benefit she would have had to go back or ring for the other stuff.

Only a suggestion so dismiss it if you wish. :flwr:

Wow how exciting i had a bottom draw filled with lady's stuff for weeks beofre she came home. i bet you cant wait to bring him home. its so exciting getting a new pup.
love natalie

Thanks for the advise on the vet check. I will definitely wait a few days. I didn't even think about that.

Oh I'm so excited! I swear every time I pass a pet store I have to go in and get him something. He's given me shopping fever!

That is so exciting! I'm jealous, I have to wait until next Thursday, Dec. 7th to get our little girl. We bought everything ages ago, her crate is all set up, her food and water bowls are out, and her lead is just hanging by the door, waiting for that first walk! :lol:

I bet you won't sleep Sat night. Happy and excited for you. Let us know everything and give me lots of tips, I have 7 days to go till I bring Dylan home. I love the name Wesley.

Good advice Luvzcavs on waiting 3 days before I see the vet. My pup is coming home on the 8th Dec, not long now. :flwr:

Yeah, I remember that excitement! He is going to be so much fun. I will be watching for pictures.

Good Luck on Sunday. I bet you can't wait. It's only 2 days away now. Post lots of pics when you get around to it.

Congratulations!!! I can imagine how excited you are!!! :rah: :rah: :rah: :*nana: :w**h**: :l*v:

(Just check any contract as it may give you a time frame for a vet check, mine did and it was 48 hrs)
Julie and the girls

Back