PDA

View Full Version : Hello from East Anglia

Agilitynut
29th November 2006, 06:15 PM
Hi

Just joined the forum. As you can see from my name I love dog agility which I teach and compete in. I don't have a Cavalier at the moment - but I would love a Ruby as a pet and agility prospect.
I thought I'd join the forum to try and learn some more about the breed and to feed my fast growing Cavalier addiction :D

Joanne M
29th November 2006, 07:15 PM
Hello and Welcome from Boston. My black and tan is very agile. He's had no training and practically flies through the air, he's also an extremely fast runner. He loves catching mini tennis balls in his mouth after they've had one hop, a game we play indoors, daily. He actually tries to use his paws sometimes to catch a ball if he's missed it on its first hop.

Agilitynut
29th November 2006, 07:27 PM
That sounds like excellent fun - I'd love to see him catching them - bet he makes you grin from ear to ear :lol:

Joanne M
29th November 2006, 07:32 PM
If I ever decide to join the new millenium technologically I might get a camera and submit a video clip. Check out that section I love the clips.

Agilitynut
29th November 2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the tip - I've already looked at some of the clips - great viewing 8)

Coco's mom
30th November 2006, 04:32 AM
icon_welcome to the board!
We'd love to hear about your expertise in agility. I think we have a few members involved in it. I'd love to take Coco to agility classes just for fun when she'd older.
Enjoy the board!
:dgwlk:

Cathy T
30th November 2006, 04:06 PM
Welcome. We have several members who are active in agility. My guys are pretty good at agility...when it comes to getting food they jump through hoops :lol:

Jasmine
1st December 2006, 07:23 PM
Welcome have lots of fun :flwr:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/cavlars/Snowglobe.gif