• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from East Anglia

Hi

Just joined the forum. As you can see from my name I love dog agility which I teach and compete in. I don't have a Cavalier at the moment - but I would love a Ruby as a pet and agility prospect.
I thought I'd join the forum to try and learn some more about the breed and to feed my fast growing Cavalier addiction :D

Hello and Welcome from Boston. My black and tan is very agile. He's had no training and practically flies through the air, he's also an extremely fast runner. He loves catching mini tennis balls in his mouth after they've had one hop, a game we play indoors, daily. He actually tries to use his paws sometimes to catch a ball if he's missed it on its first hop.

If I ever decide to join the new millenium technologically I might get a camera and submit a video clip. Check out that section I love the clips.

icon_welcome to the board!
We'd love to hear about your expertise in agility. I think we have a few members involved in it. I'd love to take Coco to agility classes just for fun when she'd older.
Enjoy the board!
:dgwlk:

Welcome. We have several members who are active in agility. My guys are pretty good at agility...when it comes to getting food they jump through hoops :lol:

Welcome have lots of fun :flwr:

Snowglobe.gif

Back