• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Clancy is very silly & cute!

BarbMazz

I took a few shots of Clancy at work today. He has an intense way of looking at me, and I think I may have caught the expression he has when he thinks something Good and Tasty is coming his way!

clancyearsdowninside.jpg

clancyearsdown.jpg

Here's one with Bentley, too, who wasn't very interested in what I was doing at ALL! :roll:

clancyandbentley.jpg

Clancy is so cute!! Looks like he takes treats very seriously--so does Mia. She has the same intent look on her face when I'm holding something yummy--and when I'm about to toss her squeaky toy for her to retrieve.

Clancy is such a handsome boy!

He has such perky ears which make him look so intelligent and alert!! Talk about a heart stealer!! :l*v:

ooooh, Clancy is so cute ....

And that expression ... I think he's say "I love you mama!!" :lotsaluv:

He does have an intense look doesn't he?! Jake will lay on the ottoman and stare at me until I invite him into my lap. Shelby doesn't wait for an invitation...she just hops on up.

Bentley is seeming to say "yeah, yeah, whatever" Too funny.

Back