• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What does everyone think about Petstages toys?

cavalicious

Hi everyone :flwr:

I'm getting my puppy in January and I'm so excited!

Well, at my local Big W (big variety store) they just started selling all the Petstages toys for dogs. Theres a lot of them! What does everyone think of these toys? How interested are dogs/puppies in them?

Thanks in advance :D

Here are some pictures for your entertainment :)

Sire

cavdad.jpg

Mum and pups

cavmum.jpg

Pups at 3 weeks

pupupupupupu.jpg

puppyyyyyyy.jpg

Hi! Mom and Dad are gorgeous dogs....but look at those puppies! So cute...I just want to let them jump all over me. :D

We have a bunch of the PetStages toys and they've been wonderful. Pixie loved the Toss N Shake (looks like a fabric rattle) and it held up really well. Same with the Mini Orka Pull. All in all we've probably had 8, and the only one she wasn't too fond of was the Jingle Cage.

Congratulations on your new puppy!! You must be so excited. Are you getting a boy or a girl?

Thankyou! Oh I know what you mean when I go down to my breeder I don't know if I'll be able to come back with just one! :lol:

Not too sure about boy or girl yet, more likely a boy though

Thanks :D One toy they actually don't sell is the jingle cage lol. They have the other 2 you were talking about :D

I was wondering if you people think the comfort puppy/snuggle puppies are worth the money? The petstages one just heats up and thats about $13 australian. I know other ones have built in heart beats etc.

Pet Stages toys are great. Coco has a bunch of them, including the cool teething stick, Orka Jack with rope, Orka mini chew, and the Jingle Cage. She loves them all. I think a lot of dogs on this site like them.

The puppies are soooooooooo cute! :l*v:

My pups had at least 8 pet stages toys, and loved them all. I had to put them away when Geordie grew up and started chewing them with his molars! Every now and then I get some out for India, though. :)

:lol: They're on Tia Bella's website!
Those puppies are sooooo cute! Can't wait to see which is your baby! :flwr:

Sorry about all the questions everyone! ;)

But what do you think about the kong? I've heard lots of 'unsuccesful' stories about kongs!

I'm another PetStages fan! We have the teething stick, the ring with bits on it (is that the toss'n'shake?) and the comfort pal. I think that's all... I may get more though since both dogs really like them.

Pixie loves kongs..the puppy ones are her favorites as they're more pliable. We fill them and freeze them for treats, and she loves chasing empty ones as they bounce in unpredictable directions.

She gets a treat after our dinner every night, and it's not unusual for her to drop an empty kong at my feet the minute I'm done eating. "Hint, mom...where's MY treat!?" ;)

Thats so cute Sally! :l*v: Maybe I will still buy a kong :) But I've heard they have a nasty rubbery taste that some dogs don't like?

I think kongs are great. My puppy has loved hers ever since she came home. She plays with it empty or filled. :)

I think they are one of the few safe toys that can be left with your puppy without any supervision (as long as you buy the right size). They are so helpful in teaching your puppy to stay home alone too. It keeps them occupied and happy. :flwr:

Sorry i havnt heard of Petstage but now that you mention that theyre in Big W ill have to go check it out (yay more things to buy 4 my 2!! :) ;) )....just wanted 2 say that the pups look absolutely Gorgeous!!! and both parents are beautiful.!

Thanks Coco's mom I will definately be buying a Kong now! :lol:

Thankyou so much Nisha I cannot wait till my baby is home! Just a month left now :D Not sure if every Big W has one, mine has a huge section and my jaw dropped when I saw it! :yikes :)

Petstages toys are excellent.... The jingle cage is ideal if you have a single dog as it teaches them to play by themselves. Merlin loved his - bt it had to go to the toy box in the sky because it was so worn out :( Oakley loves his mini orka - its great when you need to carry him and don't want the little needle teeth on your fingers! ;)

Back