• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lucky's New Houndstooth Puppia

Lani

Just arrived today!!! Thanks Roxanne. :-D

Doesn't he look dapper?

LuckyPuppiaHoundstoothcrop.jpg

He got a brown houndstooth and his cousin Razz got the grey .. These will go in their Christmas stocking but I could not resist trying them on this evening!!!

Here are a couple of shots of Lucky and Razz together in their Christmas Puppias:

RazzLucky2Cropped.jpg

RazzLuckyCropped.jpg

I think brown houndstooth must invented for Ruby Cavs because it just looks so adorable!!

uh oh Lani,

What size is that one that lucky has?! And where did you get it?! :lol:

Linda might be coming over to steal it - I'd lock my doors if I were you.. :lol: :lol: (j/k)

We've been searching all over the net looking for medium brown houndstooths@!

PS he looks gorgeous but you already know that! 8)

:rotfl:

I know!! I'll lock the doors. :)

And if Lucky outgrows it, I might sell it to Linda cheap ... there's not a lot of room for Lucky to grow in that medium Puppia and Lucky is only 5 months old (the houndstooth seems cut a bit smaller around the chest), so I might be scampering around for a large at some point too. I hope they become available again soon and Roxanne has another sale.

I've been looking for deals on brown houndstooth for Linda too, but haven't had much luck finding anything reasonably priced. :( I guess brown houndstooth is popular this Christmas I'm glad I ordered early or the stockings might be empty (well ... I guess not much chance of that ... they are also getting monogrammed coats from Lands End from my sister ...)

OMG I want it, I want it, I want. :xfngr: :xfngr:

What is your address, I am coming and while I am there I may as well take Lucky home too. :drivecar:

He looks absolutely stunning in it, I think brown really compliments Ruby's but I also feel that it compliments Bleinhams too. :lotsaluv:

It is really lovely Lani, Thanks for making me drool even more than I already was. :cry*ing: I will just have to
get my fix my coming and looking at Lucky every 5 minutes. :w**h**: Feed him he is looking rather thin. ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

I did'nt search for a large, maybe our search should start all over girls. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

h*lp h*lp

Those are so cute! The colours match them perfectly too; they are all ready for autumn and winter walks. :)

Uh oh--this is the first time I've seen the houndstooth modeled and they look SO handsome.

I think they come in pink, too?? icon_whistling

Mastercard's going to love me this Christmas... :|

Lani was the lucky gal who got my last 2 mediums !!!! I only have 1 small brown left . I thought I had ordered enough but they flew out the door , and now they say that they dont know WHEN the browns will become available again ! i do have more grey on the way .......but of course, everyone will want what they cant have ....the brown LOL

He looks amazing in his new houndstooth puppia!

Cinder is getting that same harness.....just awaiting shipment....should be any day now.....it's looks so great on your boy that I just can't wait to give it a try on Cinder! I'll post a pic to see if it compliments a Blk/Tan as much as your Ruby boy! :)

Can't wait, can't wait! :pi*no: We ordered Cinder a camo one as well....so that he can look all masculine for his new girlfriend "Boo-ka" at doggie daycare!!

:mexwav: :jump: :mexwav:

Back