PDA

View Full Version : charlie going to a show on sunday

ellie and charlie
1st December 2006, 11:33 AM
charlie is going to a show on sunday ,its a fun show for christmas.cross fingers.bathed him today so his fur will lie flat for then,let him out for pee and he rolled on sludge :yikes
dont think he likes smelling good

Cathy Moon
2nd December 2006, 02:37 PM
:lol:

Darby's Mom
2nd December 2006, 08:08 PM
That's the way it always goes! They hate being clean! It's soooo funny!

I'm sorry you have to bathe him again.... have you tried a drying coat? That will ensure his fur lies flat when he dries.

Best of luck at the show tomorrow!! :rah: Please let us all know how Charlie does! He's a stunner!!! :D

ellie and charlie
3rd December 2006, 05:37 PM
:updte: charlie got 1st in toy breed class.6th in fancy dress. :jump:

ellie and charlie
3rd December 2006, 05:39 PM
what are them drying coats like,and how much and where from.if they work it would be brilliant. :wggle:

merlinsmum
3rd December 2006, 05:40 PM
Way to go Charlie....Congratulations :jump:

Darby's Mom
3rd December 2006, 09:25 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

CONGRATULATIONS!! WAY TO GO, CHARLIE!!!

A drying coat is a stretchy, mesh coat that you put over the dog when they are wet (or just towel-dried). I blow-dry the ears with it on, and occassionally blow warm air over her body (over the drying coat) to keep her warm. By the time her ears are dry (which takes a while), I can take off the drying coat, and tah-dah!! Smooth coat! :p

They are FABULOUS! Here's a website I just found... I'm sure you can find lots more:
http://www.verto.co.uk/drystore/product.php?productid=1&cat=0&page=

I picked up mine at a local show (you can usually find a good vendor at most dog shows selling them). This picture was taken back when she was only 6 months old. Yes, the coat is a little big on her (it fits perfectly now!), but you get the idea... ;)
Hope this helps!
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a245/cdmoe/darby/849520773106_0_ALB.jpg

ellie and charlie
4th December 2006, 12:18 PM
thanks ordered coat,sounds good.il never be rich while i have cavis :lol:

Cathy Moon
4th December 2006, 12:51 PM
:w*w: :mexwav: Charlie! Congrats!!

Lani
4th December 2006, 01:14 PM
Wow Charlie!!! :w*w:

Way to go!!! You beautiful dog you!!! :flwr: