• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pet Shampoo

I love pet silk. They smell really good for awhile even being out in the rain. I have a blenheim so I get the whitener.

gocamping said:
I love pet silk. They smell really good for awhile even being out in the rain. I have a blenheim so I get the whitener.

Can you tell me where you buy them from?

Definitely Petsilk !!! I use it on all of my crew and they are sooooo soft and the thing that I really LOVE is that they stay fresh bathed smelling for a long time ! They have some really nice smelling ones too ! I dont know ehere in the UK they sell it though ?? I do ship internationally but bc shampoos are heavy you would probably be looking at 20.00 + for shipping :yikes

Oh heck - what a shame they don't do it over here in the UK. Can anybody recommend anything good available here?

I love PurePet's Pure Pearl! I use it on Darby before shows, and even the judges have asked what shampoo I use on her! ;) I get it online at www.petedge.com. I'm sure you can find it other places as well. It smells soooooooo good, is tearless, really brightens their white (without stripping their color), and makes their coat so shiny and soft! Plus, it is a conditioning shampoo that doesn't dry out their skin. I love it!

Back