• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Holidays from Darby & Kilo

Darby's Mom

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYBODY!

DarbyandKilo-Christmas2006.jpg

(please excuse Kilo's shaved leg.... he was "de-nutted" a couple of weeks ago! icon_whistling )

LOL what a cute picture.. And to my amazement it doesn't look like they are hating it too much!! :p

Very cute! :flwr:

They look so cute with their antlers, but they don't look too happy with you for doing it.

...but they don't look too happy with you for doing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You should have seen some of the other shots! I posted these to the other board, and thought you'd all get a laugh out of them, too!

When do I get my cookie? I better get lots of cookies for this....
P1010072.jpg

I am sooooo bored with this....
P1010051.jpg

Are we almost done yet?
P1010078.jpg

Dear God Woman! This is so humiliating! And now these stupid antler thingies are about to fall over my eyes...
P1010102.jpg

OK!! Look!!! I'm looking at the camera! HAPPY?! Here I am!!! Take the darn picture and let us go, OK?! :lol:
P1010065.jpg

[/code]

OMG look it's Santa's reindeer! :lol: Those are too cute although the pups might have been a bit PO'd at you. I think they look adorable!!

Christine

You are a hoot, where are your antlers. :D :D :yikes :yikes

Kilo has gotten so big, and he is thinking okay you are making the entire world see me with these Antlers on and then you have to advertise that you got me de-nutted too. icon_nwunsure

Darby is such a beautiful young lady, although her mother advertises her differently :yikes :yikes
I think she was very tolerant they look great. I love the Are we almost done yet and Kilo looks like he is such a gentle fellow.

Great Pictures. :D :D :D
They are both stunning. :D :D :D :D :D

Back