PDA

View Full Version : Adorable coats; sorry long url

Lisa_T
2nd December 2006, 12:15 AM
I just won this on ebay for Amber, inspired by the 'sable coat' post elsewhere:

http://www.dancing-jewelry.com/mydog/A001-B58.jpg

BTW, firefox has a great feature. Just right click on any image, hit 'copy image location' and da-da!

Anyway, for more of these coats and clothes check

http://search.stores.ebay.co.uk/dancing-jewelry_M-Size-12-Dog-Apparel-Pet-Supplies-Clothes_W0QQfcdZ2QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfromZR10QQfsnZ dancingQ2djewelryQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsubZ5761252QQf tsZ2QQsascsZ2QQsaselZ174265176QQsatitleZQ28MQ29Siz eQ2012Q20DogQ20ApparelQ20PetQ20SuppliesQ20ClothesQ QsofpZ2

Darby's Mom
2nd December 2006, 02:52 AM
OMG!!! How cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

I checked your weblink, and gosh does she have adorable clothes!! AND she ships to the US!! :w**h**: Boy, am I in trouble now!!! $$$ Cha-Ching!! $$$

Thanks also for the Firefox hint. I use Firefox, and always do the "save to computer," then "upload to Photobucket," then "resize picture", then link to this board. Who'd have thought there was an easier way! :sl*p:

gocamping
2nd December 2006, 03:00 AM
Ooohh, I love that pattern! It will be another mavalous looking Cav. Post a picture when you get it on the model!

arasara
2nd December 2006, 03:42 AM
Very Cute !!

Holly is gonna be jealous!!! :yikes :yikes

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lisa_T
2nd December 2006, 12:28 PM
I may get her one too once I have a better idea of sizes. After all, her own rather thick coat is going to be shorn on Monday, so I'll have an excuse. Couldn't have her getting cold, could we? :D

moniechris
2nd December 2006, 09:29 PM
I have a new seller on my favorites list!!! Sooooooo cute! :flwr:

*Pauline*
4th December 2006, 12:14 AM
This ebay seller does all sorts of styles and they are really cheap :D

Lisa_T
4th December 2006, 05:37 PM
They're beautiful. I would order another one now for Holly, but I want to wait until the one above arrives so I can check for quality. Then again I may cave in and order sooner- would be nice to have for christmas- and all the reviews of this seller and their products are excellent. Good communication too- really anxious to keep customers happy.