• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gagging Noises

KingstonsMom

Lately Kingston has started making strange gagging noises, as if he has something stuck in his throat or he's trying to throw-up. He only does it when I get home from work. He gets really excited jumping up and down and then all of a sudden he stops and starts gagging. Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm worried.

It's called the 'cavalier snort'. It happens because they are a short nosed (brachycephalic) breed. To stop it, gently tilt his head forward while covering his nostrils gently. It should stop almost immediately.

lady did this the other morning i was so scared i picked her up and put her on my knee and then rubbed her chest and tilted her towards the floor does that make sense and she stopped.

Back