PDA

View Full Version : Sofee and Daddy AND Momma now!!!

momay
2nd December 2006, 11:14 AM
Hi all!
Here are our Christmas card photos of the family - we are such proud parents!!! How could we live our life before without her!!
:l*v:
I don't have a picture of Sofee and myself yet, but wanted to post the one I did have of her Dad 8) and her.
She is getting a bath today, and I'm going to use trick of peanut butter on the side of the sink to get her to stay IN the sink while we wash! Just love the tips we get here!
:flwr:

http://static.flickr.com/99/311857826_e2bac3b7f1_m.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/108/313853577_b43c5af760_m.jpg
http://static.flickr.com/117/313856692_41d48f70c0.jpg

molly+charlies mum
2nd December 2006, 11:42 AM
sofee is lovely,the picture of them together is nice :D

My Wesley
2nd December 2006, 01:37 PM
Awe! He looks so proud to have her as a baby girl!

Cathy T
2nd December 2006, 03:39 PM
He does look proud, doesn't he?! That's a very cute picture.

Coco's mom
2nd December 2006, 10:18 PM
That's such a sweet picture! Sophee is so pretty. :flwr:

That peanut butter trick works like magic! Coco tries to get in the sink BEFORE the bath because she is so excited about the pb. Even after the bath, she wants back in there -- she just associates the sink with good things. She isn't reluctant to have a bath at all anymore. :D

Jasmine
3rd December 2006, 06:50 PM
Gorgeous picture she's just adorable

cavtiny

Joanne M
6th December 2006, 10:30 PM
Beautiful pictures. Gorgeous, all of you are, as is your home. I'm still decorating. I'm not as inspired as I usually am by now. Tucker is more inquisitive this year than last. I can't have a tree on the floor, even though I have the perfect spot for one next to the fireplace. He'll try to eat it and end up knocking it over.

molly
6th December 2006, 11:35 PM
Sweet family and lovely card. Sofee is adorable. I love your village. I haven't broken ours out of the attic yet!

Cathy T
7th December 2006, 03:10 AM
That 2nd picture, with the three of you in front of the tree, is great!!

Maxxs_Mummy
7th December 2006, 03:49 PM
Awww they're all lovely pics :flwr: There's something about men and cavaliers that just melts my heart :D

Lindsay
7th December 2006, 05:35 PM
GREAT looking family! Nice pics! :flwr:

momay
7th December 2006, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all your kinds words - I just can't help but share pictures of Sofee and my DH!! I am glad she is not too concerned with the tree and decorations this year, but we stay RIGHT on top of her every move. She can't get away with a thing! icon_whistling All the hard work is worth the effort. I think my extended family thinks we have gone coo-coo over this puppy, but at least I know you all understand! :thmbsup:
Molly - my husband loves to decorate for Christmas, it really does put you in the mood, I hope you break yours out of the attic soon, it is such a wonderful season. Joanne - Maybe you can put a tabletop tree up instead of a floor to ceiling one. We have two others that are tabletop for our formal living room and for Sofee's Room (our den), that way we can have a tree where ever we end up. :p
Maxxs_Mommy - I agree about men and Cav's - my DH was lying on the floor last night next to her when we were watching t.v. (we don't allow her in our bed, she is crated when we go to bed), with his hand on her tummy, while she was sleeping in her little Woolrich bed, it was sooooooooo cute - I forgot to get the camera! :snap:
Anyway, enough rambling - I hope you all have a great Christmas and holiday season!
:flwr:

flossie-spottie
8th December 2006, 08:54 AM
Fantastic pictures! Don't be embarrased we are all cav-crazy here...it is love in the most beatiful way and what is more..when you have a husband who shares the love for his dog just like you what can be more evidence of a happy family! Wish you all luck with your puppy and happy x-mas!

Claire
8th December 2006, 02:39 PM
What a a proud Fur- Daddy your husband looks - it looks so Christmassy -we are not going to attempt to put a tree up - will cheat and hook decoration on some tall branches I have with lights on - have just bought a ring light thing from IKEA so looking forward to decorating above dog level.. ;)

moniechris
8th December 2006, 03:02 PM
Love it!!!! Your tree and family are both beautiful. Your hubby looks so happy with little Sophee