• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Another new one from Indiana

Rene585

Hi My Name is Melissa, I am from Indiana, just north of Indianapolis. I came across the site while looking for a Rescue group for cavaliers. I am currently looking to adopt a tri female, after the passing of my Tri girl -Molly. We miss her so much, we had no idea how empty we would all feel after her death.
So now is just the waiting game, after filling out a few adoption aplications, I guess I will sit tight and wait for some responces.

If you know of any tri girls in the area, in need of a new forever home, please let me know!

- Melissa

icon_welcome amd I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Did you check all the breed rescue contacts on the breed rescue section? (pinned at the top). Also Lucky Star has a number of new rescues being assessed at the moment so now is the perfect time to contact them; many are quite young. I don't think they are up on the site yet. You might also drop a PM to BruceH on the board here; his wife Kris is rescue coordinator for one of the regional breed rescues (they are in Minnesota, so not too far from you).

Welcome Melissa. I'm sorry for your loss. Definitely a good place to make contacts for rescue. Good luck.

Thanks everyone! We are excited to say, that soon we have may a new girl comming our way! After speaking with and working through Lucky Star Cavalier Rescue, We learned that we have a possible match. Her name is Ella, you can see her on the rescue page, under the Missouri girls, and her picture is posted as "Our new Foster girl : Ella". Just a few more steps to the adoption process, and after her petella surgery/recovery in January, she might be comming home to us. We are so excited!
Thanks for all your thoughts. It means alot to have someone understand what you are going through.

Thanks again,
- Melissa

Hi and Welcome! Sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet girl. Sure hope that Ella will be coming your way.

Back