PDA

View Full Version : Lucky got a new coat ... Action Pics!!!

Lani
3rd December 2006, 03:08 AM
Lucky in his new coat ...

http://static.flickr.com/120/312494220_fed299f6c2_o.jpg

Razz got a new coat too ... but we'll have to wait for another day to get a picture of either of them standing still. icon_whistling

OhMarley
3rd December 2006, 04:39 AM
so cute!! I love the collars on the coats :D

Lani
3rd December 2006, 04:56 AM
the coats are water resistant and the white piping on the collars is reflective ... so they are not just cute, they are safe when crossing the street at night. :)

cecily
3rd December 2006, 09:28 AM
OMG! Razz is really going for the throat there!
That's a great photo. Coats nice to :D o!

Lani
3rd December 2006, 12:54 PM
:lol: It does look a little like a vicious dog fight but rest assured they are playing. They are best buddies. :lotsaluv:

molly
3rd December 2006, 09:48 PM
Love that coat for the cold wet winter. Looks like Razz and Lucky are having a great time doing Wrestlemania Smackdown!!

arasara
3rd December 2006, 10:31 PM
seeing that picture really makes me want to get Kos a brother!!

Lucky and Razz look like they're having so much fun together@! And he looks so stunningly handsome in his new coat! :) Love it!

Lani
3rd December 2006, 10:54 PM
I should have said the coats are their Christmas presents from my sister. They each have huge paw shaped stockings made by Kong.

http://www.vetamerica.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1843

(we got them at Petco, but they are sold out - this is what they look like though ...)

They are large so we have to fill them up. ;)

And Molly - sooo funny that you called it Wrestlemania!!! that's what my sister calls it too. They just love to play and wrestle. They are such boys!! icon_whistling

Linda
4th December 2006, 02:29 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Lani, I am getting the feeling that Lucky is one spoiled little boy.

Now what would ever give me that idea. :yikes :yikes :yikes icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling

He looks great. :D :D

Coco's mom
5th December 2006, 01:44 AM
They seem so excited to have new coats! That's such a cute picture.

Of course you have to fill up the stockings, Lani. icon_whistling Lucky is one spoiled boy. I love it. :lotsaluv:

arasara
5th December 2006, 04:31 PM
:yikes :yikes :yikes

lani I was so in love with that stocking.. I went to the pet store here last night and they wanted $20 for it!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh and I forgot to mention they wanted $20 for the SMALL! :yikes Kind of puts things into perspective when petco is selling theirs for 7 or 8!!!

Did you get his stocking filled yet? ;)