• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

time to remove

lily

the inside trainer pads & papers..... lily has done so well now i have to train her to toilet outside... she has had a few pees in the garden & on her 1st walk yesterday she had one...am expecting a few mistakes when she 1st notices their gone but it has to be done if i want her trained... :? hope it dosent take to long ....

Don't remove the pad completely just make the area smaller and smaller and move it towards the back door.

Our first week home with Merlin and Oakley my entire kitchen was covered and then each week a line of paper less, sorta coincides with them gaining muscle control and gettimg more reliable. Now I have about a metre of paper which is gradually getting closer to the door. ;)

Congratulations!!! This is a big step for Lily!! :w*w:

Good Luck!! :xfngr:

shes going for long walks & toileting outside but still insists peeing at the door.... i know ive just started outside but will she ever ask to go out i wonder???? will i put a little sheet back down but she wont learn if she has something to pee on will she??

cheers for any words of wisdom.. :flwr:

Back