• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Dog

kk so he's supposed to be a cavalier but every1 we've spoken to are convinced that he's not. What do you think?
Bobby2.jpg

apologies if this doesn't work but i havn't done it before.

Based on the photo he looks more like a cocker or springer- does he have any tan at all? Some Cavs do have much longer noses, and there are some cases of tris with no tan, so.. anyone's guess. At the end of the day, does it really matter? :lol:

lol of course not we all love him to pieces! just would be nice to know what breed he is, yeh he's is supposed to be a ri but he has no tan markings.. thanks for the reply
This was us playing earlier today:
HPIM2611.jpg

HPIM2589.jpg

I've owned and bred Springer Spaniels' and I would say that your dog is almost certainly a springer! They're fun dogs :)

..if more than a bit mad. I agree: your dog looks like a springer. The little blenheim in your avatar is a lovely little Cav- the other is also gorgeous, but possibly not a cav!!! :D Is he bigger than the blen?

He's gorgeous whatever he is. In the old days before the technology of ultrasounds and sonagrams that can reveal the gender of babies, when expectant parents were asked what they wanted, a boy or a girl, they almost always replied, "I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy." I'd say the same about yours. Although I can understand you might want to know what he is. Where did you get him?

Whatever he is, he sure looks sweet.l

That's a hard one, in a few of those pic he looks like a springer but then closer up he looks very cav!!
I would go for a cav cross?
Either way he's a cutey!

There do seem to be some rare tri's without the chestnut markings - perhaps your little guy is one of those rare Cavys. Or maybe a mix or a springer ...

In any case, your pup is GORGEOUS!! I love his markings. I'd say you're lucky to have him no matter what breed he is, and I'm happy to have you post pictures of him any day of the week ... whether he's a Cavy or not!!

Welcome to the board.

:flwr:

Back