• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Failed Fostering

misty

Well, I'm delighted to say we have yet another addition to our Cavalier family.

We've adopted Kevin from NESSR. :)

He's a 9 year old tri-colour, who's 94 year old owner died last week. He's pretty devastated and confused, but he's all cosy snuggled up in his bed.

Off to the vets tomorrow for a check-up. Wish us luck. A 9 y/o Cav without a heart murmur would be a miracle.

Oooh, good Luck Tomorrow!! :xfngr:

I hope it goes well and thank you for giving Kevin a new loving home. :flwr:

thank goodness he has you--what an ordeal for him to lose his former owner. :( you will get him through it and he will know much happiness. Good luck at the vet, hoping for the best. PHOTOS!!!

Welcome KEVIN!! :flwr:

Glad you failed! :D I'm so glad this boy now has a home. I can imagine how confused the poor thing is. Wonderful!

Congratulations on your new addition to the family! Kevin is a lucky boy to have you for his mum! :lotsaluv:

oh fran i'm soooo pleased for you. hope one day i can do my bit for the poor needy cav's... i will see how i cope with lily & consider it in years to come... her personality is shining through & her obedience is coming along nicely... good luck with kevin (luv the name) ..... :flwr:

Thank you Fran for being a great person - Kevin, welcome to a great home and some nice brothers.... :D

Barbara Nixon said:
Aw.. can't you squeeze his brother in, too ? he's only little.

he squashes Topsy unfortunately ....

Randall's 95% sorted too I think, if all works out he's going to a lady I met at Berwick, who only lives down the road and has turned into a lovely friend of mine :)

Nicki said:
Just spoken to Alison and she said to say Congratulations :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

awww .... say thanks to Alison when you next speak.

Kevin got on well at the vets - just a grade 3 murmur, I was expecting a higher grade for a 9 year old. Touch of arthritis and some muscle wastage, due to lack of exercise. Ears good, eyes good, anal glands fine, heart rate normal. All in all, a good check-up.

:)

misty said:
Barbara Nixon said:
Aw.. can't you squeeze his brother in, too ? he's only little.

he squashes Topsy unfortunately ....

Randall's 95% sorted too I think, if all works out he's going to a lady I met at Berwick, who only lives down the road and has turned into a lovely friend of mine :)
So happy for his brother
How is Alison hope everthing went alright ---Aileen

Back