PDA

View Full Version : karlin.any monthly walks in cork/waterford.

Justine
3rd December 2006, 10:32 PM
just thinking would be nice way to make friends down this way ,anything going on down here?

Mimi
3rd December 2006, 10:43 PM
Hi Justine ,
I'm in Kilkenny and its too long a journey for my 2 girls in the car to go to Dublin was thinking of starting a walk in kilkenny fairly central for alot of places and not too long a journey . What do you think ?
Mimi

Justine
3rd December 2006, 10:50 PM
mimi
would love to .maybe meet half way or find a nice park in kilkenny.
maybe start in the new year.
justine
alfies mum.

Mimi
7th December 2006, 08:36 AM
Justine ,
The Castle Park in Kilkenny is ideal , we walk our 2 alot there lots of different walks , and areas to go where its not too mucky even after rain . Afew squirells to look at etc , the girls love it .
Mimi

Justine
7th December 2006, 10:34 PM
what do you think we organise after Xmas.Do you have children ?.I have a 6 yr old so would meet A.M.I dont work.Or sundays i am very flexible.Also i was home checked yesterday so hopoefully will get a newbie soon.Just wiating for the all clear from Karlin.So hopefully soon will have another Cav.to walk with Alfie. Justine.

Mimi
11th December 2006, 11:40 PM
Justine ,
I work so Sundays would be the only day for me . I dont have any children just my fur babies . They love the company of other cavaliers and i'm sure I could get my neighbour to come along also she has a ruby and a blenheim both girls . We can keep an eye on the weather and set a sunday in the new year . Good luck with the adoption , we would like to rescue a cav too but Karlin has recomended we dont until my 2 have been spayed . I'm reluctant to get it done because of our other Cavalier Ruby who died when she was given a pre med before general anastethic . I will talk to Karlin some more .
let me know when you are available .
Mimi

Justine
12th December 2006, 08:15 PM
Sunday ok with me .More the merrier.Will organise for the new year.Cant wait.Justine.