• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

karlin.any monthly walks in cork/waterford.

Justine

just thinking would be nice way to make friends down this way ,anything going on down here?

Hi Justine ,
I'm in Kilkenny and its too long a journey for my 2 girls in the car to go to Dublin was thinking of starting a walk in kilkenny fairly central for alot of places and not too long a journey . What do you think ?
Mimi

walks

mimi
would love to .maybe meet half way or find a nice park in kilkenny.
maybe start in the new year.
justine
alfies mum.

Justine ,
The Castle Park in Kilkenny is ideal , we walk our 2 alot there lots of different walks , and areas to go where its not too mucky even after rain . Afew squirells to look at etc , the girls love it .
Mimi

Mimi

what do you think we organise after Xmas.Do you have children ?.I have a 6 yr old so would meet A.M.I dont work.Or sundays i am very flexible.Also i was home checked yesterday so hopoefully will get a newbie soon.Just wiating for the all clear from Karlin.So hopefully soon will have another Cav.to walk with Alfie. Justine.

Justine ,
I work so Sundays would be the only day for me . I dont have any children just my fur babies . They love the company of other cavaliers and i'm sure I could get my neighbour to come along also she has a ruby and a blenheim both girls . We can keep an eye on the weather and set a sunday in the new year . Good luck with the adoption , we would like to rescue a cav too but Karlin has recomended we dont until my 2 have been spayed . I'm reluctant to get it done because of our other Cavalier Ruby who died when she was given a pre med before general anastethic . I will talk to Karlin some more .
let me know when you are available .
Mimi

Mimi

Sunday ok with me .More the merrier.Will organise for the new year.Cant wait.Justine.

Back