• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What happens when you roll around on Mommy's new couch?

Donald Duck

MAJOR STATIC CLING!!
IMG_2515.jpg
[/b]

I always love the pictures of Huey... he reminds me of Beau when we first got him, because they were both tiny. Don't tell Beau I said this, but I think Huey may be almost as cute, too! ;)

KC

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the expressions that Huey gives! I am cracking up at this pic!

Maybe he needs some anti-static cling spray? :lol: I just love pictures of Huey...he always cracks me up...what a face!!

Static Dog

i am speechless..I am going to show my five yr.old .Will post her comments.She will love this one...

**Pauline** we got Huey's tags at Petsmart, do you have Petsmart in the UK? If not, I'm more than happy to get a tag for you just tell me what you want it to say!

I'm such a proud parent, I love all of your comments!

Oh no!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What a cutie!!! Looks like he needs a "rub down" with a fabric softener sheet!

OMG! He is just the cutest little thing EVER!!! What a GREAT picture! Thanks for sharing!

To static Dog

Showe my daughter who is 6 yrs old,she was speechless to What a MIRICLE never known her to be without words.But she LOVED the pics.

Pauline our vets and local petstore do these ones - you will need to order them. Let me know if you are stuck.

Back