• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

daisys dry eye and some new photos of her!

emmawright

hello everyone, daisy is getting along well with her eyes, her right eye went to over 20 on the moisture test (was at 5!) and her left eye went to 10 (was at 5!).... so all going well, hopefully the cream will cure her left eye too, her eyes look better too, more moist, so i am pleased she is getting better. just thought i would put a couple of pic's of her on here....

313916608_a57af6e088.jpg

313916601_9edc62119e.jpg

313916599_d1e274761d.jpg

i think the flash was a bit bright for her on this one.....
313916597_4b75ae9766.jpg

313916594_b3d5b6237a.jpg

313916592_026445b61a.jpg

i made these coats she is wearing, if anyone is interested in buying one, please pm me. i am currently setting up my own website to sell the coats,i will let you all know once the website is set up!

Emma, I am so glad her eyes are getting better - she just looks so damn cute.... :D

Wonderful news on the eyes!! I can't believe you made those coats...you definitely need to go into business. Those are beautiful...helps that you have a beautiful model as well :D

What kind of ointment are you using for her eyes? We just found out my shih tzu has dry eye (one eye is at 13, the other 10...) They are bad now, but I don't want to risk them getting worse in the future. That is great news that they have improved so much!!

She is precious!!! ;)

emmawright said:

Glad Daisy's eyes are getting better - must be a relief for you. Oakley has Daisy the dragonfly too! - we can only buy toys that you can give a name too - Merlin knows each one of his toys by their name, he's such a clever boy :D

thank you for all the kind replies, as for daisys eyes, she has been on opti immune cream, and it has worked really well.

here are a couple more coats i made tonight incase anyone is interested in making an order!

314301956_1d101ccc06.jpg

314301935_8c2f3e723b.jpg

the green one is my favourite! she looks too cute in it![/img]

Back