• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

He slept all night!

My Wesley

We seriously got ourselves a new angel in this house! Wesley has been absolutely amazing! He slept in his crate last night from 10-5:30 without a single peep! I actually woke up several times to look at him but he was just snoozing away! So I took him out at 5:30 to potty, then went to put him back in his crate. He did whimper a bit. I waited until he stopped and then took him downstairs and fed him. Wee'd one more time, then back in the crate. He then slept until about 6:30 and we were up for the day. Now he's sleeping in his crate again and it's been almost an hour. What a good boy!

He eats well, sleeps well, plays well, everything! Talk about pick of the litter! :rah:

Thats good news. I just spent ages cleaning my childrens play pen, about 18 years in the loft, then the garage, spider webs the lot, only to realise the bars are too far apart for a puppy! I've got 4 days to go. Please, if you find the time, post all your news, it's really interesting helpful to me. Thank you. Pauline x :flwr:

Back