PDA

View Full Version : ellie in vets

ellie and charlie
4th December 2006, 03:42 PM
took ellie to vets today for check up on her pattela op,it had heeled fine.but vet as kept her as he is doing other pattela op in morning.bit of shock thought id be taking her back in few weeks.so i will not be seeing my ellie for couple of days.i wont go vets to see her cause it will only up set her. :( http://static.flickr.com/117/305696016_cb4867cad9.jpg

Cathy T
4th December 2006, 03:53 PM
Please remind me...how long ago did she have the surgery? Hope she does well with the 2nd one. Best to get it done and over with I guess.

joanna
4th December 2006, 04:10 PM
Aaaw, good luck Ellie. Best to get it over with I think. :flwr:

ellie and charlie
4th December 2006, 05:36 PM
6 weeks ago

Cathy Moon
5th December 2006, 02:39 AM
Ohhh, hope all goes well with her surgery. :xfngr: Sending hugs from my three! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Claire
5th December 2006, 10:23 AM
Sending hugs also - poor Ellie, hope all goes okay, and in same situation tomorrow :(

ellie and charlie
5th December 2006, 04:41 PM
vet just phoned she through op and doing well,i should have her home tomorrow,at the momment he said she had a shot of morphine so sleeping like a baby.god i miss her. :luv:

Cathy Moon
5th December 2006, 05:12 PM
Ohh, I'll bet you cannot wait to bring her home! We're sending hugs to her - hope she feels better soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Coco's mom
5th December 2006, 05:27 PM
Just saw this message. Glad to hear that Ellie's operation went well. I hope she gets better quickly! She'll be home before you know it! :hug: Hugs for you and Ellie! :flwr:

merlinsmum
5th December 2006, 09:37 PM
Big hugs from me and the boys to you and Ellie, hope she recovers quickly ;)

molly
5th December 2006, 10:29 PM
Hugs to you and Ellie. Hope her recovery goes well and fast.

Cathy T
6th December 2006, 03:00 AM
So glad everything worked out good. Bet you can't wait to get her home!

judy
6th December 2006, 06:53 AM
wow, that must've been a shock to not know you were going to have to leave her. i know it will feel good to have her back. i'm so glad to hear the other one healed up well. good work getting her through it! :flwr:

ellie and charlie
6th December 2006, 10:52 AM
sat waiting for vet to phone to say come and get her, :drivecar:

Claire
6th December 2006, 01:45 PM
So glad that she is okay - hope she is hopping around soon.... :flwr:

ellie and charlie
6th December 2006, 06:26 PM
got her home,she fast asleep at minute,but when i got her out of car she started screaming.made me feel sick.she must have touched it with her other leg :(

arasara
6th December 2006, 06:30 PM
***hugz***

Glad ellie is home with you now. Must be awful watching her go through pain like that.

I hope the worst passes quickly and you'll have yourself a lovely energetic girl in no time again! (:

Shay
6th December 2006, 07:07 PM
Glad she is home where she belongs with her Mommy. That will make all the difference. Love to you an Ellie from Lily and me. :hug:

judy
6th December 2006, 09:24 PM
got her home,she fast asleep at minute,but when i got her out of car she started screaming.made me feel sick.she must have touched it with her other leg :(

aw. that's rough. :( things should only get better from here. good luck.

Coco's mom
6th December 2006, 10:26 PM
Hope the pain passes quickly. Good she is home with you now. Hugs to you both. :hug:

Cathy Moon
7th December 2006, 01:23 AM

:( Ohhh, hugs to both of you! :hug:

ellie and charlie
7th December 2006, 07:08 PM
slept in room with ellie last night just in case,no problems.any way this morning she is fine wagging tail etc.if it wasnt for limp you would not know{oh yes and bald leg} she is back to her self,she is even putting little weight on leg when i take here for wee.think yesterday she must have caught her leg with other leg.she is enjoying all fuss and rice pudding she got for a treat.back to vets monday for stitches out :p

ellie and charlie
11th December 2006, 06:06 PM
5 days on she is fine,been vets to check wound.every thing good.back monday for stitches out.

Maxxs_Mummy
11th December 2006, 06:45 PM
((((((((Ellie)))))))) xxxxxxxx for a very brave girl xxxxxxxx