• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

ellie in vets

ellie and charlie

took ellie to vets today for check up on her pattela op,it had heeled fine.but vet as kept her as he is doing other pattela op in morning.bit of shock thought id be taking her back in few weeks.so i will not be seeing my ellie for couple of days.i wont go vets to see her cause it will only up set her. :(
305696016_cb4867cad9.jpg

Please remind me...how long ago did she have the surgery? Hope she does well with the 2nd one. Best to get it done and over with I guess.

Ohhh, hope all goes well with her surgery. :xfngr: Sending hugs from my three! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending hugs also - poor Ellie, hope all goes okay, and in same situation tomorrow :(

vet just phoned she through op and doing well,i should have her home tomorrow,at the momment he said she had a shot of morphine so sleeping like a baby.god i miss her. :luv:

Ohh, I'll bet you cannot wait to bring her home! We're sending hugs to her - hope she feels better soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just saw this message. Glad to hear that Ellie's operation went well. I hope she gets better quickly! She'll be home before you know it! :hug: Hugs for you and Ellie! :flwr:

wow, that must've been a shock to not know you were going to have to leave her. i know it will feel good to have her back. i'm so glad to hear the other one healed up well. good work getting her through it! :flwr:

got her home,she fast asleep at minute,but when i got her out of car she started screaming.made me feel sick.she must have touched it with her other leg :(

***hugz***

Glad ellie is home with you now. Must be awful watching her go through pain like that.

I hope the worst passes quickly and you'll have yourself a lovely energetic girl in no time again! :)

Glad she is home where she belongs with her Mommy. That will make all the difference. Love to you an Ellie from Lily and me. :hug:

ellie and charlie said:
got her home,she fast asleep at minute,but when i got her out of car she started screaming.made me feel sick.she must have touched it with her other leg :(

aw. that's rough. :( things should only get better from here. good luck.

Back