• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Will he ever?

murphy's mum

Those of you that have male dogs, can you remember when they first cocked their leg?
Murphy is 9 months and being an only dog doesn't seem to know how to. Will he ever do it or is everyone going to keep thinking he's a girl :lol:

Flynn was about 10 months old when he first cocked his leg. Just after we had him fixed. Now he either cocks his leg or squats :D depends what mood he is in

Teddy and Joly were about three months old. They had plenty to copy. it was so funny because they used to fall over in an attempt to wee like the big boys.

Some dogs never do cock a leg. I know two people with black cockers who don't. Not a very appropriate name in this case. (i know the name is conected with hunting, not weeing)

Duncan at 20 months never has but isn't around a lot of male dogs...Arthur doesn't either. I sort of hope they don't pick up on it.

Bishop started doing it the day he turned 7 months, but I wasn't sure he was going to (not all male dogs do). For a long he would smell and couldn't figure out how there were pee smells so high up on trees and such, then he figured out how to climb on the mulch mounds to be closer to the trees, then he figured out he could lift his leg a little...and now he has several different peeing styles :lol:

A boys thing

mark was out walking him and came back and said .all proud i might add.ALFIE WAS NOW A MAN .what do you mean i said.he has now been cocking his leg.Well i nearly died,he was only 5 months old.MY BABY.was cocking his leg.

Back