• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Today....

BarbMazz

in the mail was my

CALENDAR

It is absolutely

STUNNING !!!!! :w*w: :jmp2: :rah: :jump:

It will definitely hang in a very conspicuous spot in my house!

Now I am scared! I live way closer to Ashlee and I didn't get mine! :( I hope it is here tomorrow. I had a bad ebay incident last week. I hope there is not a block on my address on packages or something! I don't know that there is such a thing, but who knows.... :?

I didn't get mine either, Lindsay. Everything's slower down south, y'know.
:roll:

I am so glad they are starting to arrive...January can't get here fast enough, I am dying to hang mine.

:jump: Just got the calendars for Canada and will re-ship them out tommorow.
They look absolutely smashing. : :w*w:

Great Job Ashley. :hug:

b*n*n* Oh good Linda!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it!

:jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2:

Thanks for shipping them Linda. :flwr:

Coco's mom said:
b*n*n* Oh good Linda!!!!!!! I can't wait to see it!

:jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2:

Thanks for shipping them Linda. :flwr:

Aneesh

No problem, I put my return address just in case Canada Post messes up. ;) ;) ;) ;)

I am going to the post office in the morning. :D :D :D

Woohoo! I wasn't expecting the Canada ones to be here till next week - I can't wait to see it! Then I just have to hide them until Christmas so it's a surpise for hubby - I can't wait till he sees it on Christmas morning!

WillowsMom said:
Woohoo! I wasn't expecting the Canada ones to be here till next week - I can't wait to see it! Then I just have to hide them until Christmas so it's a surpise for hubby - I can't wait till he sees it on Christmas morning!

Krista

You should have them by next week.
Does Hubby not know that Willow is in the Calendar he looks amazing.?????

I haven't got mine yet, Kirsty have they got to you yet???? I am dying to write their birthdays on it for next year, and I suppose I better do my family and friends also.... icon_whistling

Krista

That is a lovely surprise, we'll they are on the way.

I dropped them this morning, you should be seeing them in the mail by Monday at the latest.

Let me know when you get them.
Thanks

Back