• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Napping in the sun

A

anniespeeps

I shot these pictures of Annie snoozing in the sunny spot on the sofa the other day.

anniesnooze1.jpg

anniesnooze2.jpg

anniesnooze3.jpg

And here's another shot of our little sun worshiper

anniesnooze4.jpg

Ooooh good. I've been hoping to see more of this lovely girl. The sunworshipper photo is great!

Is it warm in IN? We are freezing here in TN! The only sunworshipping being done here is by my cat who can climb to all the places where the sun shines through my windows :lol:

Awww isn't she just a little angel when she's sleeping. *ng*l The sun worshipping is such a dog thing. Can you blame her, it makes her coat look so lovely? :D

:w*w: That close up shot is FANTASTIC!
I actually rubbed her head on my puter screen :lotsaluv:

:flwr:

She looks so content!! I adore the picture of her spread out on the chaise. Adorable!!! I wish I could just sprawl out whenever I found a good sunbeam!! i think people may look at me a bit funny though :lol:

lmallicoat said:
Is it warm in IN? We are freezing here in TN! The only sunworshipping being done here is by my cat who can climb to all the places where the sun shines through my windows :lol:

I was warm last week. We had sunny days with temps in the 60s. Right now it's 12 degrees, and we just got our first dusting of snow.

my ruby loves the sun she finds even a ray to lay in

gorgeous pictures :flwr:

The more I see photos of Ruby's on here the more it makes me want one!

Heck... I think I'll just take one of every color!

Back