PDA

View Full Version : They made me spill the beans on the other list!

Bruce H
5th December 2006, 12:51 PM
OK, they made me spill the beans on the other list, so I'll post here too. I have always felt a little funny about posting about our litters for fear it may be viewed as advertising. So, OK, here's the scoop.

Last Thursday evening our little Tri girl Pixxey had her first litter. The first was born at about 6:30 PM and the last was born around 11:30 PM. My poor baby was NOT happy when the first one was born, but there wasn't so much as a wimper with the rest. Pixxey has 6 tricolor pups, 5 girls and 1 boy :D They ranged in weight from 3.7 ounces to 7.1 ounces. We've been weighing them daily and they are growing like crazy; at this rate, they will easily double their birth weight in the 7 to 10 days rule of thumb.

Then on Saturday afternoon our Blen girl Dottie had her first litter!! The first baby was born about 2:00 PM and the last was born about 5:00 PM. Dottie has 3 blenhiem pups, 2 girls and 1 boy. Can't seem to remember exactly (I'm at my office and can't look it up) but they ranged in weight from about 7.5 ounces to 8.5 ounces. A lot bigger than Pixxey's litter because there were fewer. And just like Pixxey, they are gaining weight like crazy!

Needless to say, we are VERY proud Grandma and Grandpa. And we really hit the girl jackpot this time; seems like most people want girls, so there are going to be some very happy people now. I will try to post pictures in the next couple days.

Joanne M
5th December 2006, 01:02 PM
Congratulations and Good Luck with the new brood. I hope the babies and mums continue in good health. I can only imagine how much fun and hard work you'll have over the next few months.

Mary
5th December 2006, 01:04 PM
Congratulations Bruce and Kris! I saw it on the L list also and was wondering when we would hear of these precious new babies. Hoping for pictures too!

My Wesley
5th December 2006, 01:50 PM
Congratulations! That's so great! I love hearing about new babies! I want to see pics!

JaneB
5th December 2006, 02:54 PM
Congrats, Bruce. So glad everyone is doing so well! Make sure you get some pictures soon. You know how we love seeing all your kids. You're going to have some kind of WILD Christmas at your house this year. I can't imagine how much fun it's going to be with all those puppies underfoot.

JaneB

Cupcake Love
5th December 2006, 03:52 PM
Oh congratulations!!! What a busy week your family had; :shock: I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Denise G.
5th December 2006, 04:44 PM
How exciting!! Please post pictures when you can...

I can't imagine the fun you're having--and the work you're doing--ha!

That's wonderful news!

Gillian
5th December 2006, 04:48 PM
CONGRATS!!!!! Cant wait to see pictures. Hope the mummys are feeling well.

Cathy Moon
5th December 2006, 05:16 PM
Congrats on all your new grandpuppies! It's great to hear they're all healthy! :flwr:

molly
5th December 2006, 06:12 PM
How exciting for your family! What fun ahead for you all.

Nicki
5th December 2006, 08:27 PM
COngratulations to you all...

goodness another two litters at the same time, you are so brave LOL

I do remember you saying though that in some ways it's easier...

Glad this went smoothly and both Mummas and all the pups are doing well - so many girlies, that's great!!

Roxanne
5th December 2006, 09:49 PM
Congrats again !!! Christmas will be fun at your house again this year !!

enchantingdragon
5th December 2006, 10:45 PM
Congrats Bruce! Cant wait to see those lil bundles of joy :D

Karlin
5th December 2006, 11:00 PM
I was keeping a secret after being warned of the impending arrivals... :lol: Glad to know they have arrived and are doing so well! :jmp2: You are becoming experts at joint litters too. :)

You should add some pics into your forum here.

Darby's Mom
5th December 2006, 11:12 PM
Hee! Hee!
Sorry to make you spill the beans, Bruce! ;)

I am so thrilled to hear about two more beautiful HEALTHY litters, and can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations to you and Kris!

Remali
5th December 2006, 11:15 PM
Looking forward to seeing photos! What a great way to spend Christmas with all of those beautiful puppies!

*Pauline*
6th December 2006, 02:15 AM
9 Little puppies, how do you cope when they get bigger?! I wish I lived near, I'd help out! ;)

Maxxs_Mummy
6th December 2006, 07:50 AM
Oh congrats to you both, Granny and Grandpa :lol: Please can I move in and live with you and those puppies????? I won't take up much room and I am very well behaved ;) :lol:

Nisha
6th December 2006, 07:58 AM
Oh congratulationS!!!!! 9 new pups in the house along with all your other cavs!!!!!!!!! Definitely Cav Paradise!!! But it must be a handful for you!
Anyway cant wait 2 see lots of pics!

Claire
6th December 2006, 12:54 PM
Congratulation Bruce and Kris - have you been to the pub to celebrite yet.... only joking. I know that you will give them the best start in life.