• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

They made me spill the beans on the other list!

Bruce H

OK, they made me spill the beans on the other list, so I'll post here too. I have always felt a little funny about posting about our litters for fear it may be viewed as advertising. So, OK, here's the scoop.

Last Thursday evening our little Tri girl Pixxey had her first litter. The first was born at about 6:30 PM and the last was born around 11:30 PM. My poor baby was NOT happy when the first one was born, but there wasn't so much as a wimper with the rest. Pixxey has 6 tricolor pups, 5 girls and 1 boy :D They ranged in weight from 3.7 ounces to 7.1 ounces. We've been weighing them daily and they are growing like crazy; at this rate, they will easily double their birth weight in the 7 to 10 days rule of thumb.

Then on Saturday afternoon our Blen girl Dottie had her first litter!! The first baby was born about 2:00 PM and the last was born about 5:00 PM. Dottie has 3 blenhiem pups, 2 girls and 1 boy. Can't seem to remember exactly (I'm at my office and can't look it up) but they ranged in weight from about 7.5 ounces to 8.5 ounces. A lot bigger than Pixxey's litter because there were fewer. And just like Pixxey, they are gaining weight like crazy!

Needless to say, we are VERY proud Grandma and Grandpa. And we really hit the girl jackpot this time; seems like most people want girls, so there are going to be some very happy people now. I will try to post pictures in the next couple days.

Congratulations and Good Luck with the new brood. I hope the babies and mums continue in good health. I can only imagine how much fun and hard work you'll have over the next few months.

Congratulations Bruce and Kris! I saw it on the L list also and was wondering when we would hear of these precious new babies. Hoping for pictures too!

Congrats, Bruce. So glad everyone is doing so well! Make sure you get some pictures soon. You know how we love seeing all your kids. You're going to have some kind of WILD Christmas at your house this year. I can't imagine how much fun it's going to be with all those puppies underfoot.

JaneB

How exciting!! Please post pictures when you can...

I can't imagine the fun you're having--and the work you're doing--ha!

That's wonderful news!

CONGRATS!!!!! Cant wait to see pictures. Hope the mummys are feeling well.

COngratulations to you all...

goodness another two litters at the same time, you are so brave LOL

I do remember you saying though that in some ways it's easier...

Glad this went smoothly and both Mummas and all the pups are doing well - so many girlies, that's great!!

I was keeping a secret after being warned of the impending arrivals... :lol: Glad to know they have arrived and are doing so well! :jmp2: You are becoming experts at joint litters too. :)

You should add some pics into your forum here.

Hee! Hee!
Sorry to make you spill the beans, Bruce! ;)

I am so thrilled to hear about two more beautiful HEALTHY litters, and can't wait to see pictures!

Congratulations to you and Kris!

Looking forward to seeing photos! What a great way to spend Christmas with all of those beautiful puppies!

Oh congrats to you both, Granny and Grandpa :lol: Please can I move in and live with you and those puppies????? I won't take up much room and I am very well behaved ;) :lol:

Oh congratulationS!!!!! 9 new pups in the house along with all your other cavs!!!!!!!!! Definitely Cav Paradise!!! But it must be a handful for you!
Anyway cant wait 2 see lots of pics!

Congratulation Bruce and Kris - have you been to the pub to celebrite yet.... only joking. I know that you will give them the best start in life.

Back