PDA

View Full Version : Lisa T's new avatar

merlinsmum
5th December 2006, 12:57 PM
Is just gorgeous

Lisa_T
5th December 2006, 01:50 PM
Thanks! The original photo was pure serendipity over the weekend, and I knew I had to do something with it. Finally got what I wanted thanks to the combined packages of Paint.NET (freeware), Microsoft Office Picture Manager (what do you think?), and Adope Photoshop (not free; courtesy of Sony. Nice people).

If anyone has special photos they want me to do something similar with, just let me know :D

merlinsmum
5th December 2006, 04:23 PM
Thanks! The original photo was pure serendipity over the weekend, and I knew I had to do something with it. Finally got what I wanted thanks to the combined packages of Paint.NET (freeware), Microsoft Office Picture Manager (what do you think?), and Adope Photoshop (not free; courtesy of Sony. Nice people).

If anyone has special photos they want me to do something similar with, just let me know :D

yes purlease...... could you do something similar to my pic of the boys in their bed - do you need me to email it?

Lisa_T
5th December 2006, 05:14 PM
Please do- better if I have a good sized image to work from. Do you want me to do pretty much the same as mine? Captions?

My email address is townsend_lisa@inbox.com

:D

molly
5th December 2006, 06:14 PM
Lisa, terrific job on the avatar! It looks so sweet and peaceful and festive.

merlinsmum
5th December 2006, 08:52 PM
Lisa, I'm sending you a pic I took tonight

Lisa_T
5th December 2006, 08:56 PM
No probs. Now I just have to remember how I did it.... ;)

merlinsmum
5th December 2006, 09:23 PM
I've sent it just now via my yahoo address as my wok email was having a spaz ! I have sent you two

Much appreciated :D

RoyalT Cavaliers
6th December 2006, 04:30 PM
I love all the Christmas pics of everyones Cavaliers. :)
TOOO SWEET :mexwav:
I want to get some done of Baby Face and Punkin.

Deana and The Gang