• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lisa T's new avatar

Thanks! The original photo was pure serendipity over the weekend, and I knew I had to do something with it. Finally got what I wanted thanks to the combined packages of Paint.NET (freeware), Microsoft Office Picture Manager (what do you think?), and Adope Photoshop (not free; courtesy of Sony. Nice people).

If anyone has special photos they want me to do something similar with, just let me know :D

Lisa_T said:
Thanks! The original photo was pure serendipity over the weekend, and I knew I had to do something with it. Finally got what I wanted thanks to the combined packages of Paint.NET (freeware), Microsoft Office Picture Manager (what do you think?), and Adope Photoshop (not free; courtesy of Sony. Nice people).

If anyone has special photos they want me to do something similar with, just let me know :D

yes purlease...... could you do something similar to my pic of the boys in their bed - do you need me to email it?

Lisa, terrific job on the avatar! It looks so sweet and peaceful and festive.

I've sent it just now via my yahoo address as my wok email was having a spaz ! I have sent you two

Much appreciated :D

I love all the Christmas pics of everyones Cavaliers. :)
TOOO SWEET :mexwav:
I want to get some done of Baby Face and Punkin.

Deana and The Gang

Back