PDA

View Full Version : Its Christmas Time!

deborah
5th December 2006, 04:56 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k244/deborahcarberry/DSC00070.jpg

Does't Cailum look snug in front of the fire, he's spoilt rotten.

GudrunTheRed
5th December 2006, 05:01 PM
Your tree is gorgeous! Cailum is adorable too! That would make a great Christmas card.

yvonne
5th December 2006, 07:01 PM
Hi Deborah. That's a cool photo. Sorry i haven't been in contact for a walk, but was off work yesterday nursing a very sore head from Sunday. :lol:
See you soon.
Y

molly
5th December 2006, 07:10 PM
How sweet your dog looks nestled down in front of the fire! You have a beautiful home. Would be a great card.

inca
5th December 2006, 08:07 PM
your house is looking very festive ....i must think about getting mine done sometime before Dec 25 th :yikes

Lindsay
5th December 2006, 08:31 PM
You should turn out the lights and take the picture by the light of the fire and the tree lights! :)

Such a homey looking room! Makes me want to curl up and take a nap with your little baby :D

LauraD
5th December 2006, 11:43 PM
Oooh what a lovely picture. So cozy and festive, I want to live there. Can you please come decorate my home for the holidays?? icon_whistling

Claire L
6th December 2006, 01:38 AM
Now THAT is a perfect picture!

lmallicoat wrote

You should turn out the lights and take the picture by the light of the fire and the tree lights!

:xctly:

:flwr:

deborah
6th December 2006, 09:44 AM
Thank you all so much for your nice comments, I have made the photo into a card form Cailum to his Daddy & his Nanny. It a nice little personal touch.

Yvonne, hopefully we can get walking soon, once the rain passes.

Coco's mom
8th December 2006, 06:34 AM
Calilum looks so comfy in front of the fire. So cute.
The card sounds like a great idea! Im sure they'll love it. :)

Joanne M
8th December 2006, 07:52 PM
Your house looks gorgeous. I'm so envious. Tucker would be chewing on that tree in seconds, and I'm afraid poor Mr. Claus would be dancing around the room as Tucker dragged him by his snow white beard. I've got a perfect spot for a tree, aside my fireplace, but I can't do it. I've had to decorate with puppy proofing in mind. Today I received a stuffed toy for Tucker, an online purchase. He had it for 45 minutes before he'd split a seam and the stuffing is hanging out.

Merry Christmas. Love your home.

Cicero's Mummy
8th December 2006, 08:12 PM
He looks like he is guarding the fire place! :D