• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Santa and Coco!

Coco's mom

Sunday night I took Coco to meet Santa for the first time! She had her picture taken with him too. It was adorable. The local Humane Society organized it. They've been doing this for years, but I never thought I would be taking a pet to see Santa! I hate to admit this, but I was never a big dog person. (Things have changed!)

In high school I took a group of students to volunteer at this same event, and I was so unsure of what to do with the dogs! This time, I had so much fun taking Coco to see Santa, and seeing all the other dogs there with the owners.

Coco kept kissing Santa- it was hilarious. :shock:
I'll scan her photo and post it in the Puppy Gallery!!

Coco is sooooo adorable. Love the pink bow!

Omlette had a Santa Visit last year. :) I finally got the hang of the AVATAR thingy. (I think...)

:thnx: glad you like the new avatar.

Om's Mom- I like Omlette's pic with Santa! She looks pretty. Has she been nice this year? Hope she gets everything she wants! :wggle:

Back