• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coco meets Santa!

Coco's mom

Here's Coco meeting Santa for the first time. She was really distracted, not looking at the camera, and soon after this shot, she went for Santa's lips! :roll:

santaandcoco1.jpg

She looks so tiny compared to Santa!

Thanks for looking.

Coco make sure he got your list.... the full one - not the one you gave your mom....

Happy Kissmass Merls and Oaks, kissy kissy kissy :flwr:

OMG i love a picture with animals and Santa! Look how sweet Coco looks! :luv: I hope she gets everything she wants for Christmas Momma. ;)
And i totally know what you mean about them not wanting to sit still. We got pics with Riley and Santa and he totally went for kisses too! :lol: (Uh oh, now you have inspired me to post those pics. icon_nwunsure )

Aww... what did she ask Santa for?

I just love her in the avatar photo... that bow is just too much, so cute!! ADORABLE!!!!

Yup, Santa got her list, the full one, of course...
He better get started on that list!! Not many days left until the big day!

:thnx: I like this avatar photo too- I used something like it for my Christmas cards.

Everytime I look at the picture I giggle too. She was being so silly.

Back