PDA

View Full Version : CALENDAR!

judy
5th December 2006, 10:56 PM
i just came home from work for lunch and the mail carrier had been here--there was a BIG envelope with no return address. i love a mystery. i opened it and there was the Rudester in that memorable pensive pose. :D what a nice greeting.

thanks so much

LauraD
5th December 2006, 11:30 PM
Yippee :*nana: I got mine today too!! All the photos are wonderful, I love it. :lotsaluv: It's great to have a calendar with all the precious Cavs that i feel like i know personally. It's not like any other calendar i have ever had.
:thnku: you so much Ashley and everyone who made it possible. And i couldn't think of a better place for the proceeds to go. Hope this helps you out a lot Karlin!

duncans_ma
5th December 2006, 11:56 PM
YEA!! They are arriving!!!

I didn't think about the return addresses... :sl*p:

I feel a little stupid about that...sorry.

Claire L
6th December 2006, 12:08 AM
Judy! You just made my day :thnku: :thnku: :thnku:

:flwr: :flwr: :hug:

Lindsay
6th December 2006, 12:37 AM
Ok I am really getting worried! Still no calendar! :( :( :(

laurenlyn1
6th December 2006, 01:34 AM
i got mine last night and i brought it to work today and everyone thought it was really nice. great job!i can't wait for the new year to start using it!

RileysMom
6th December 2006, 03:07 AM
:jmp2: I GOT MINE TODAY AS WELL!!! :jmp2:

I'm so proud to have this wonderful calendar and just want to thank Ashley and everyone else who worked on this. I REALLY appreciate all the hard work that went into making and sending out the calendars!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! :thnku:

Lindsay
6th December 2006, 02:57 PM
I am definitely going home at lunch to check the mail. I can't take the suspense. :?

Ashley, did you put return address on the packages? I just hope that all is not lost if for some reason they can't deliver it to me. :(

Sunna
6th December 2006, 02:57 PM
I can't wait to get mine! :D I hope it comes soon, this is like waiting for christmas :P

BarbMazz
6th December 2006, 03:09 PM
I can't wait to get mine! :D I hope it comes soon, this is like waiting for christmas :P

Sunna, I'm dying to see what you think when you open the calendar to the first page.

It is such a stunning, fitting and beautiful start!!!

*Jenný*
6th December 2006, 03:25 PM

Haha, yeah!
Now I'm waiting for cristmas ( 18 days)
TO COME HOME! (20 days)
And my lovely calendar (?? days)

:D

Lindsay
6th December 2006, 07:54 PM
:rah: :mexwav: :jmp2::rah: :jmp2: :mexwav: :rah: :mexwav: :lotsaluv::mexwav: :rah: :mexwav: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :mexwav: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :rah: b*n*n* :rah:b*n*n* :jmp2:b*n*n* :rah: :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :jmp2: :lotsaluv: :rah: :lotsaluv: :rah: :lotsaluv: :mexwav::rah:

Lindsay
6th December 2006, 07:54 PM
By the way I got my calendars :)

Claire L
6th December 2006, 08:33 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lindsay! you're a hoot (and a fruitcake! :lol: )

:flwr: :hug:

Lindsay
6th December 2006, 08:42 PM
Claire, you are going to be thrilled! I am going to hang it with Rudee's pic showing until January comes. :flwr: *ng*l

duncans_ma
6th December 2006, 09:07 PM
I am so happy they go there!!

:jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jmp2:

As thrilled as I am for everyone to get their calendar...I can't wait for Claire to see Rudee

jeni
7th December 2006, 04:29 AM
I got mine today also, thank you so much... I am SO very thrilled with it...
Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p cl*p

Jen114
7th December 2006, 01:28 PM
I did not get mine yet i am worried now :(

merlinsmum
7th December 2006, 01:44 PM
Jen,

They have arrived here yet - they should get here any day now so I will get them sent out as soon as they arrive.
:D

casshon
7th December 2006, 02:19 PM
The calendar sounds really great. I'm so sad I didn't get in on this project in time :(

I'm going to start taking snaps now for the 2008 version ;)

WillowsMom
8th December 2006, 10:37 PM
I got mine today - they look so great!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to hang it!!! THANK YOU!!! :D :D :w*w:

Coco's mom
8th December 2006, 11:46 PM
I got my calendars yesterday in the mail! I was soooo excited to see them!
It is lovely to see Rudee's sweet face on the cover.
:flwr:

Jen114
9th December 2006, 12:24 AM
Ok Great !!!:D i am so exctied to see them :D

*Jenný*
9th December 2006, 09:40 AM
Ooh... I'm so excited to get mine! :D

And talking about the 2008 version...? *Hint, hint* :snap:

merlinsmum
10th December 2006, 09:18 PM
Calenders posted out to Iceland, Sweden, Ireland and UK on Friday just gone - so watch out for the postman :D

(N.B. Belle's mummy - I'll drop yours off during the week)

Vickie
10th December 2006, 10:17 PM
Yippeee :jump: thanks Kirsty, can't wait to see it :jump:

Jen114
11th December 2006, 09:04 AM
Hi merlinsmum,,,, :D

Did you send mine to MALTA?

Thanks

Jen114
11th December 2006, 09:08 AM
I just can't wait to get my calanders ......... So proud to have Mrs. July he he he :D

Vickie
11th December 2006, 07:22 PM
:w**h**: :w**h**: :w**h**:

I've just got home from work and guess what was on my doormat????

my CALENDARS!!!!! :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Thank you Ashley so much for putting them together - they are absolutely fantastic :w*w: and Kirsty thank you so much for posting them on at this end too :jump: thanks too for everyone that submitted photos - I can't wait for January :) although looking a Rudees gorgeous face for the rest of December will be a pleasure :lotsaluv:

:mexwav: :jmp2: :jmp2: :jump: